JFTS' pavement testing services meet the needs of highway owners to provide critical information on pavement condition, properties and performance.
Pavement testing is a vital element in road construction and maintenance, ensuring the final results of your highways project is one of quality and substance. Testing should be used to limit potential damage to road surfaces, which can lead to cracks, potholes and costly repairs.
JFTS provide a comprehensive pavement testing service from coring and analysis of construction materials to structural condition assessments and utility reinstatement after utility repair and installation works.
Benefits of using JFTS' pavement testing service:
- Rapid response nationwide
- Fast and efficient testing
- UKAS accredited laboratories
- Increases the quality of your finished project
- Highly experienced testing team
- High quality and accurate equipment