Instrumentation and monitoring
James Fisher Testing Services provides structural health monitoring and testing services to actively assist its customers from project design to long-term maintenance and data handling.
Our complete structural health monitoring services are designed to ensure a pro-active approach to asset maintenance; minimising the effects of downtime and disruption, increasing cost-savings and improving operational safety.
Benefits of using JFTS' instrumentation and monitoring services:
- Avoid unnecessary downtime with our Smart Asset Management (SAM)™ systems
- Safely extend asset life and reduce operational costs
- Rapid on-site deployment and testing
- Highly accurate and robust monitoring equipment
- Highly experienced team of professionals