JFTS offers a full range of environmental monitoring solutions to monitor noise, dust and vibration on all types of construction, infrastructure and demolition projects.
The requirements for monitoring noise, dust and vibration can be site / application specific, so our solution is tailored to meet the needs of each individual project. Using the latest test and monitoring equipment, our specialist team of technicians can provide monitoring before, during, and after project completion The result is a project-specific and cost-effective solution that enables your site to comply with all relevant legislation and planning conditions.
All construction companies are required to operate their project sites in a safe manner to minimise disruption and inconvenience to local residents, businesses and wider local community. Many of the major causes of complaints on construction sites are related to noise, dust and vibration from on site operations during building works.
Therefore, monitoring and recording the impact of noise, dust and vibration from your project is essential to:
- Comply with planning conditions
- Prevent or help resolve complaints from local residents / businesses
- Protect against claims
Applications for monitoring systems:
- Piling and foundations
- Excavation works
- SSI / wildlife sensitive areas
- Mining and quarrying
The benefits of JFTS’s noise, dust and vibration monitoring systems:
- Comply with planning regulations
- Automatic notifications, SMS / email alerts when noise, dust or vibration levels are exceeded, allows immediate action to be taken on site
- Full reporting suite; view live data and produce reports for the whole project
- GPS tracking; monitor and record exactly where work takes place on site
- All equipment complies with the relevant British Standards
Download our environmental monitoring brochure for more information.