- JFTS to present at the Structural Faults and Repair Conference 2018
- JFTS in 'digital twin' predictive modelling research project
- JFTS highlights the importance of big data analytics at Bridges 2018
- JFTS and Strainstall deliver technical seminar in Malaysia
- JFTS presenting at the CIRIA roadshow, London
- James Fisher Testing Services launched to offer streamlined asset management services
- The latest edition of Pelican is available now
- JFTS presenting at the CIRIA hidden bridge defects roadshow, Glasgow
- Testconsult are the exclusive agents for the AXILOG II
- Testconsult gets further contract boost from Crossrail
- Testconsult provides corrosion and monitoring equipment to Saudi Arabia
- Testconsult secures major new contract for highway developments
- Testconsult secures Mersey Gateway contract
- Testconsult upgrades its structural scanning service
- Testconsult acquired by James Fisher plc
- Testconsult assists with writing ISEN 13242 guide
- IS 398 pyrite testing service
- Testconsult now offer CE construction product testing service
- Testconsult is NCE consultant of the year finalist
- Testconsult present thought provoking paper at pavement conference
- Testconsult visits Indian geotechnical conference
- Fibre reinforced concrete testing accreditation
- Testconsult becomes a CHAS accredited contractor
- Testconsult obtains flexible scope accreditation for materials testing
- Middle East seminars on non-destructive testing a huge success
- Testconsult win reinstatement assessment work in Cheshire
- Testconsult expands new laboratory facilities in Harlow
- Testconsult's TDR2 pile testing system goes Arctic
- An Olympic effort by Testconsult Harlow
- SPT hammer calibration a first in Portugal
- Testconsult exhibiting at Bridges 2017 with Strainstall
Testconsult exhibiting at Bridges 2017
Testconsult is exhibiting at the 25th annual Bridges 2017 conference with Strainstall, at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK on 16 March.
The detection and repair of hidden defects in construction assets has become an area of increased focus across the construction industry, as new technologies and techniques make it possible to significantly increase the lifespan of infrastructure assets.
Testconsult's sister company Strainstall, in conjunction with the construction industry research and information association (CIRIA) and other industry leaders, has supported extensive research into hidden defect monitoring and its application to bridges. The resulting guidance offers a definitive approach to identifying and rectifying a host of defects across different structures.
The guidance concentrates on improving the design of structures to make them more accessible, developing inspection techniques to improve defect detection and explores the difficulties that come in maintaining these structures.
Find out how Testconsult and Strainstall can help
Come and speak to our specialist team to find out how our innovative BridgeWatch® structural monitoring system can optimise asset management by enabling proactive maintenance strategies.
Testconsult offers specialist concrete bridge assessments for BA35/90 post-tensioned bridges and BA53/90 culverts, as well as confined space inspections.