- James Fisher Testing Services launched to offer streamlined asset management services
- The latest edition of Pelican is available now
- JFTS presenting at the CIRIA hidden bridge defects roadshow, Glasgow
- Testconsult are the exclusive agents for the AXILOG II
- Testconsult gets further contract boost from Crossrail
- Testconsult provides corrosion and monitoring equipment to Saudi Arabia
- Testconsult secures major new contract for highway developments
- Testconsult secures Mersey Gateway contract
- Testconsult upgrades its structural scanning service
- Testconsult acquired by James Fisher plc
- Testconsult assists with writing ISEN 13242 guide
- IS 398 pyrite testing service
- Testconsult now offer CE construction product testing service
- Testconsult is NCE consultant of the year finalist
- Testconsult present thought provoking paper at pavement conference
- Testconsult visits Indian geotechnical conference
- Fibre reinforced concrete testing accreditation
- Testconsult becomes a CHAS accredited contractor
- Testconsult obtains flexible scope accreditation for materials testing
- Middle East seminars on non-destructive testing a huge success
- Testconsult win reinstatement assessment work in Cheshire
- Testconsult expands new laboratory facilities in Harlow
- Testconsult's TDR2 pile testing system goes Arctic
- An Olympic effort by Testconsult Harlow
- SPT hammer calibration a first in Portugal
- Testconsult exhibiting at Bridges 2017 with Strainstall
Testconsult are now the exclusive UK agents for the AXILOG II.
Exclusive agent agreement signed for industry-leading vibration monitoring system.
Testconsult, part of James Fisher and Sons plc, is now the exclusive agents for the industry-leading AXILOG II vibration monitoring system in the United Kingdom. Designed to quantify the load and determine the risk of damage on buildings and other structures, this product has seen a range of state-of-the-art improvements since its predecessor the AXILOG I, including real-time alarmed monitoring. The system complies fully with the requirements of the relevant BS, DIN and SBR standards.
Huw Williams, product manager foundation testing R&D at Testconsult, commented;
“For standard type monitoring the AXILOG II has an internal battery life nine times longer than equivalent high spec systems, eliminating the need for bulky external batteries or time consuming charging.”
Alongside the battery upgrade, the AXILOG II has removed the requirement for a separate modem, with a built in 3G modem that compliments the lightweight system. The new design also features an advanced global positioning system sensor that will provide advanced location information for the operator. PC software is included as standard and offers elaborate functionality for control of the systems in the field, for real-time remote monitoring and also automatic report generation.
The AXILOG II is now available for purchase exclusively through Testconsult in the United Kingdom. Replacing current systems worldwide, the AXILOG II is also available as part of Testconsult’s vibration monitoring service.