- JFTS presenting at the CIRIA roadshow, London
- James Fisher Testing Services launched to offer streamlined asset management services
- The latest edition of Pelican is available now
- JFTS presenting at the CIRIA hidden bridge defects roadshow, Glasgow
- Testconsult are the exclusive agents for the AXILOG II
- Testconsult gets further contract boost from Crossrail
- Testconsult provides corrosion and monitoring equipment to Saudi Arabia
- Testconsult secures major new contract for highway developments
- Testconsult secures Mersey Gateway contract
- Testconsult upgrades its structural scanning service
- Testconsult acquired by James Fisher plc
- Testconsult assists with writing ISEN 13242 guide
- IS 398 pyrite testing service
- Testconsult now offer CE construction product testing service
- Testconsult is NCE consultant of the year finalist
- Testconsult present thought provoking paper at pavement conference
- Testconsult visits Indian geotechnical conference
- Fibre reinforced concrete testing accreditation
- Testconsult becomes a CHAS accredited contractor
- Testconsult obtains flexible scope accreditation for materials testing
- Middle East seminars on non-destructive testing a huge success
- Testconsult win reinstatement assessment work in Cheshire
- Testconsult expands new laboratory facilities in Harlow
- Testconsult's TDR2 pile testing system goes Arctic
- An Olympic effort by Testconsult Harlow
- SPT hammer calibration a first in Portugal
- Testconsult exhibiting at Bridges 2017 with Strainstall
James Fisher Testing Services will be presenting at the final CIRIA hidden defects in bridges roadshow this November 22 in central London.
The final event in this year’s calendar will be held at the prestigious Institution of Civil Engineers and play host to leading experts from the civil and construction sectors.
The London event will provide an overview of the best practice guidance released by CIRIA earlier this year and explain how it can be used to mitigate the risk of hidden defects which lead to bridge failure.
JFTS’ Matthew Anderson, technical authority for bridges and structures will also be presenting, offering detailed insight on the role of structural monitoring for the management of bridges with hidden defects.
Speaking about the roadshow series, Matthew said:
“Testing and monitoring has a key role in the management of many bridge defects; helping to quantify potential problems, facilitate pre-emptive repair work and ultimately increase operational lifespans.
“Emerging technologies are providing huge opportunities for smarter collection and analysis of data, providing much better information about asset condition. For these reasons we’re pleased to be able to sponsor the roadshow, share our expertise and take the opportunity to discuss ideas and innovations from across the bridge engineering community.”
You can register for the event here.
Find out more about our structural monitoring solutions.