- JFTS and Strainstall deliver technical seminar in Malaysia
- JFTS presenting at the CIRIA roadshow, London
- James Fisher Testing Services launched to offer streamlined asset management services
- The latest edition of Pelican is available now
- JFTS presenting at the CIRIA hidden bridge defects roadshow, Glasgow
- Testconsult are the exclusive agents for the AXILOG II
- Testconsult gets further contract boost from Crossrail
- Testconsult provides corrosion and monitoring equipment to Saudi Arabia
- Testconsult secures major new contract for highway developments
- Testconsult secures Mersey Gateway contract
- Testconsult upgrades its structural scanning service
- Testconsult acquired by James Fisher plc
- Testconsult assists with writing ISEN 13242 guide
- IS 398 pyrite testing service
- Testconsult now offer CE construction product testing service
- Testconsult is NCE consultant of the year finalist
- Testconsult present thought provoking paper at pavement conference
- Testconsult visits Indian geotechnical conference
- Fibre reinforced concrete testing accreditation
- Testconsult becomes a CHAS accredited contractor
- Testconsult obtains flexible scope accreditation for materials testing
- Middle East seminars on non-destructive testing a huge success
- Testconsult win reinstatement assessment work in Cheshire
- Testconsult expands new laboratory facilities in Harlow
- Testconsult's TDR2 pile testing system goes Arctic
- An Olympic effort by Testconsult Harlow
- SPT hammer calibration a first in Portugal
- Testconsult exhibiting at Bridges 2017 with Strainstall
James Fisher Testing Services (JFTS) has delivered a technical seminar in Malaysia with sister company Strainstall.
The seminar, hosted by technical and engineering experts from both companies was attended by representatives from the construction and infrastructure sectors across the region and offered a detailed insight into the latest technologies and methodologies in the fields of foundation testing and structural health monitoring.
The event, which took place during January, featured a speech from the Master Builders Association of Malaysia (MBAM), together with presentations from Julian Allen, technical director at JFTS, Damian Griffiths, regional monitoring solutions manager in Asia Pacific and Justin St George, senior engineer at Strainstall Singapore.
Presentations on the day covered a range of subjects including our innovative Bi-Directional Static Load test (BDSLT) capability, which offers a proven means to determine the maximum pile capacity, while also providing key indicators of the distribution of load throughout the shaft.
Speaking at the event, Julian said: “It’s great to be able to represent JFTS at this event with Strainstall and meet some delegates from across the region’s construction industries.
“Malaysia is currently the subject of a significant construction boom, with both government and the private sector investing heavily in developing the region’s infrastructure.
“As these developments take shape, there are many ways for us to help operators to maximise the lifespan of their assets and we are pleased to have the opportunity to be here today to meet stakeholders and demonstrate our capabilities.”
Following the success of the event, plans are already in place for further seminars later in the year – watch this space for more details.