- JFTS presenting at the CIRIA roadshow, London
- James Fisher Testing Services launched to offer streamlined asset management services
- The latest edition of Pelican is available now
- JFTS presenting at the CIRIA hidden bridge defects roadshow, Glasgow
- Testconsult are the exclusive agents for the AXILOG II
- Testconsult gets further contract boost from Crossrail
- Testconsult provides corrosion and monitoring equipment to Saudi Arabia
- Testconsult secures major new contract for highway developments
- Testconsult secures Mersey Gateway contract
- Testconsult upgrades its structural scanning service
- Testconsult acquired by James Fisher plc
- Testconsult assists with writing ISEN 13242 guide
- IS 398 pyrite testing service
- Testconsult now offer CE construction product testing service
- Testconsult is NCE consultant of the year finalist
- Testconsult present thought provoking paper at pavement conference
- Testconsult visits Indian geotechnical conference
- Fibre reinforced concrete testing accreditation
- Testconsult becomes a CHAS accredited contractor
- Testconsult obtains flexible scope accreditation for materials testing
- Middle East seminars on non-destructive testing a huge success
- Testconsult win reinstatement assessment work in Cheshire
- Testconsult expands new laboratory facilities in Harlow
- Testconsult's TDR2 pile testing system goes Arctic
- An Olympic effort by Testconsult Harlow
- SPT hammer calibration a first in Portugal
- Testconsult exhibiting at Bridges 2017 with Strainstall
James Fisher Testing Services (JFTS) is the new trading name of Testconsult, bringing together our existing expertise in the areas of foundation and materials testing with the structural monitoring capabilities of Strainstall.
This unique, combined focus of specialist testing and structural health monitoring capabilities will enable James Fisher Testing Services to meet the challenges and technically demanding needs of its customers.
JFTS supports complex infrastructure projects throughout the asset lifecycle, from base line materials testing, to the design and installation of long term monitoring solutions and periodic structural investigation. Cutting edge data management capability assists asset owners and operators to make timely and cost effective decisions throughout and at the end of asset life.
Rob Butler, managing director of James Fisher Testing Services explains:
“The new James Fisher Testing Services organisation brings together a wealth of testing and monitoring expertise and aims to make it easier for our customers to interact with us, by reducing complexity and streamlining our products and services to better serve their needs.
“It represents the next logical step for us in providing customers with the whole of life insight and risk management tools that deliver a sustainable, integrated approach to strategic asset management thinking.”
Simon Everett, managing director of Strainstall, adds:
“Customers will really benefit from the integration of Strainstall’s structural health monitoring capabilities with Testconsult, which will offer increased synergies through a greater breadth of capability as well as increased knowledge sharing, experience and expertise.
“This restructure also provides Strainstall with the opportunity to focus on its core capabilities of specialist and bespoke load monitoring systems and equipment.”
The new James Fisher Testing Services brand will build on the foundations of both companies, delivering customer focused value, innovation and excellence in specialist testing and structural health monitoring solutions.